I Thought I Never

My life was meaningless
Null and void
At least until I found you

I can just gaze into your star lite eyes
Feel your soft succulent hands caress me
Hear your voice whispering my name

I never thought I would cry so hard at night feeling loved
Feeling full of wondrous joy

I was so lost and scared
Being around you makes me not anymore 
You make me bright and full of light

I feel so loved and fulfilled 
So full of a bright future
You bring me up and on high

I never truly thought I would have a reason to be and grow 
You are the light of my heart
The bright future I can see
The joy in a darkness unbenounced to me
I've fallen for your smile
Your laugh
Your voice
Your touch
I cry out with pure hope for a loving future
I cry with joy
I thought I never...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual