New Flash

I'm not real? 
I'm not true?
Then what am I?
Well I'm something more
Bring it

Bring your ignorance
Bring your fucking stupidity
I will make you scream
I will cute off your hand
I will make you pay for the intimacy you gave that was mine!

I won't make exceptions
I will make you sweat
I make the noose go tighter and tighter
Make your breath quicken with my hate
I will blast you off the face of he earth

I'm not real? 
I'm not true?
I shouldn't belong?
I've got news for you

I am more
I am something else
I am brighter then the sun
I am love itself
Yet I won't forget your disrespect 
Your true colours 
What you really are
You can fool others but never me
I see through you
And I will make you bleed for your transgressions 
Make you sweat with fear
I am so much more
Fucking deal with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual