Creative Content

For the return followers, you can see that I have changed up my website just a smudge! (That was puny and you know it!) I have added a Creative Content section, with links to a Contact page, along with some inspirational people! I have been on this spiritual path for quite a while now and I have felt the need to find an outlet. I hope this new revamp will allow me to have the outlet, and some pretty sickening content for you!

I am hoping this will also be a sage haven for people to leave comments and creative suggestions for others. I will still be writing my stories and poems; but, I felt the need to also add a few extra things to the mix. I will be adding some spells from my own Book of Shadows, along with some Tarot. I have been practicing and learning Tarot and wish to express that on here. And... Shadow Work. I have been binge watching Jessi Huntenburg (Link above, wink, wink) on YouTube for my shadow work, and getting ideas on what I want to accomplish for myself.

For Tarot! I have been binge watching Scarlet Ravenswood (link also, above) She has this amazing insight into Tarot, and she offers an easy learning environment. Thank you Olivia for recommending them on your YouTube post! (Olivia's link also above!)

Olivia has made a safe space for everyone to go for anything occult, or just to hang and talk. Her YouTube is super amazing and she has the real creative content anyone needs! Please check out her YouTube and have some tea and watch! I recommend you join the Wonderlust Coven and have a gay old time!

All of the people I have put links to have inspired me to be true to myself and keep on learning, because there is SOOO much out there. I shouldn't be afraid to be me!

This website will remain mostly the same, but with a few more things while I am on my spiritual path! Namaste! And Blessed Be!

Below I have links to all three and their YouTube with a video to start out with.

https://youtu.be/lRqm-lTRvZs

https://youtu.be/o1vqIovJ4nw

https://youtu.be/5yBz_9H6RKE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual