Always Divine

I am enraptured 
Purely divine
Blessed to the point of extinction

Your soft lips lovingly talking to me
Coaxing me to be divine
Brining me to utter ecstasy 
Diving into my soul
Pulling my heart strings
Wanting that fire in blazing glory
The sparkle inside
The entrancing showmanship
Taking all to new heights
New ways of being
Delving deep inside
And pulling all that you have

A stunning specimen to behold 
Taking you all in 
Your voice
Pulling my heart whole
Breaking down the ice walls

Those tremendous bright starlight eyes
Breathing you deep into me
Taking your glorious pharamons 
Deliciously intoxicating me with your scent
Marking all 

Taking them all out
Brining yourself to the fore front
Battling all odds
Taking me in those strong arms
Relishing my eternal life
Hello there basking in your glorious beauty
Ever changing realities pulling me to you
Breaking the cycle
Creating all new love
Oh your beauty
Hello there
Take me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual