Dreams

I dream about you 
Upon your pedestal 
Dreaming ever so about me

I can feel the dream
Do what you want to do to it
Love what you want to love
Transcending the effervescent glory of life

I plan to hunt you down
I can smell you for miles
Taking your dream to new worlds
Bringing a breathe of life

I dream about the beat of War Drums
Just like that animal
Hunting
Stalking
Bringing you to heel

I dream about hunting you
You can't deny the ecstasy
Bringing you to your knees
I'm going to prey on your dreams

You can't hide
You can't run
I'm in your dreams
Breathing on your neck
Making you quiver

I want you in my dreams
Running
Fleeing bleeding
Screaming to the moon

I can hear you dream your life away
Bringing all to a bright crescendo 
Ever basking in glory
Your lies
Your deep shuddering breath
Your hate
Your love
Your very life

I'll dream about you 
Prey on you
I shall bring you to heel
I'm your Hunter
Taking you to the Light

I want you in my dreams
You can't hide from me
I'll bring your dreams to heel
You can't ever hide
I want you in my dreams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual