Gazing up at the Sky

Gazing up at the sky I take a deep breath
Smelling the scents of life.
Breathing in the essence of starlight
Taking it all in
I see a rhino,
An Elephant,
A mighty warrior,
An evil sorcerer.

Gazing up at the sky I see all
I know love, happiness, kindness
I take it all in
Gazing up at the sky I see a light
A deep luminescence of delight
A bright substance bringing down its beauty
I see it all, take it all in.

Gazing up at the sky I dream a dream
A dream of love
Of bright light
Of levity
Of passion
I want it all
I want to absorb it

Gazing up at the sky I play
I feel the breeze on my wet face
Rain pouring down
Dancing in the night naked
Taking it all in.
Gazing up at the sky I die.
I die.
Gazing up at the sky I know all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual