Tiptoe

I tiptoe through the glade
Gathering the magick to me
Bending its will to me
Bringing my soul to bear.
Bleeding it all dry
Tiptoeing all the way

I tiptoe towards a Willow
Breaking my skin open as me skin touches the ground
Breathing in and out.
I tiptoe closer to the tree
Brandishing my soul to bear
Bleeding out all my hopes and fears.
Taking a step back with the force of wind and will

I tiptoe forward gazing into the beautiful moonlight.
Breathing in all the scents around me
Not caring what everyone sees
Breaking the binding on my mortal coil
Brandishing my fire.
Brandishing my desire
Brandishing my very sex.

I tiptoe around you
Bringing a trail of fear behind me
Bringing my heart in my hand still beating
Blood dripping down my sleeve
I tiptoe around you
I let it all go

I tiptoe upwards toward the magick
I bring it to bear
Throwing my fist in the air
Letting the Moonlight take in my beating heart
Breathing in the metallic essence
Bending all to my will
I tiptoe on wards

I bring forth a solitary tear
Giving my beating heart new life
Giving it a tear of loneliness
Freezing it as always
Bringing forth my magick
I blaze forth my Gift
Taking flame to my heart

I tiptoe towards the flame
Bending down to the flame
Igniting my beating heart
Burning it to dust.
I tip toe onwards
Bringing my magick to bear
I tiptoe towards you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual