14 Day Colour Challenge!

Today marks the last day of my colour challenge! I'm happy and sad at the same time happy because I have learned about myself more and more during this challenge, which your all wondering what it is and what it was about. 

Well it was about finding your inner beauty throught beautiful colour energy and drawing it on paper! Of course you were allowed to draw yourself as many times in that colour or shade in that area! Naturally I drew myself into story mode a few times because that's just how amazingly sexy I am! 

This challenge gave me a sort of inner peace more then anything because it allowed me to see my own inner beauty no matter how bad or amazing it is because I truly am beautiful all the good and the bad. I have fought and won so many inner and outer battles, whether some of those battles resulted in lose, I still have become something more, something truly magnificent. The creator of this challenge was my sexy and inspiring friend Bernard Charles, which you can find a link to his page on my blog at the top tab, he has allowed me, whether he knows it or not, to acknowledge my inner beauty by allowing me to realise I AM worth every penny! I AM somebody. I CAN make a difference in my own life. 

Don't worry I was horrid at the drawing part, but that meant nothing because I knew what I was drawing was unique and sexy as fuck! And no one could copy it and make it their own because it was MINE! 

I urge you and wish you would go and look at his site and make the call for yourself, but remmeber he is worth every fucking penny and oh so much more. He is the brightest Light I have seen ever and I want that light to be even brighter! He's awesome so go and follow is newsletter if anything else or get the color deck he created! No really HE created his own oracle deck! It's so full of colour and sexiness so go get it! Take a look! Trust me you won't be disappointed! 

Here's his website www.thecolormage.com and please go get a reading, a colour deck or just a sign up to a newsletter and his own blog! As Bernard says "Love, Light, and Colour!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual