Death

I can't do this
I just can't
I have to be with you
I have to hold you in my arms
I have to feel you all over
Caress your face
Feel the fire that's you under my hands
Making you blaze in glory

I want to kiss you like a breath
Never a second thought between us
Me and you against the world

Exploring and finding new ways to heat the cold fire
Bring you took your brink as I withhold my mouth
Breathing you in deeply
Holding you tight against my bare skin and never letting go
Breaking our hold only to part and Rush back together
Just to feel that fire in our veins
I just want to hold you
I can't do this
I just can't
I have to feel your body close
Pressed against me
Feeling your erection
Your beautiful passion and fire
I have to feel you burn with my touch
As I burn all over with yours
I need to feel you pressed against me
Holding me together
Especially as I pull your lips against mine
Our breath getting harder with each pull of our lips
I want to just feel you burn under my touch
I want you in my hands
I want to feel your beautiful naked body under me
I want to explore all over you
Make you breath harder and harder with a kiss on your skin
Your mind exploding with each press of lips
Bare to me all of you 
I want to drink you all in

I need to bite your lip as a caress your erection
Making you shudder under me
Breath me deeply
Grabbing mine as you explore me

Even as our awful world collapses
You still drink me in too 
You comfort me as I want to do for you

I just can't
I want you with me
I fell hard your sultry smile
Your mischievous grin
Your bright smile
Your amazing eyes as they look at me
Breaking my heart just to pick up the pieces

I wanted you forever
I need you now
I just want to hold your naked body against mine 
I need the warmth of your light
I want the smile
And those beautiful brown eyes looking at me
I just want your love
I just can't 
I just can't but I need you all the more
I fell in love with you a while ago
I'll always love you
Your touch
Your breath
Your loving caress
Your tight hug as you walk into a room
I fell hard......
Please don't hate me.....
I just.....
.....I love you.....
......find me....
....breathe.......
..........................


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual