I am....

I am the breath of life
I am not to be disqualified 
I am real
I am fixed paradox
Just like an animal 
I'm cabpable of dreams
Of aspirations 
Of truth-speech

I am a breath of death
I am fixation 
I'm an epic fire
Like it or love me
I am more
I am real

I'm something unique 
I'm a breath of fresh air
I'm the bloody queen

I bleed acid rain
I'm more then a dream

I'm the nightmare howling in the night
I'm the insomniac murdering your loved ones.
Bringing you to your knees in worship
I am the God of judgement
The reaper of hearts
I'm the one you whisper to in the night
I'm the chilly wind breathing on your face

I am more then just a whisper
More then a shadow to be cast
I'm more then sound and the Light
I am more then myself
Forever and ever I shall reap the benefits
I am more

I am the love note in the corner
I'm the whispered sexual content
I'm the phallus to be jealous of
I'm the whips and the chain
I'm am more then just the monster in your eyes.
I am the best of your own heart
I am love.
I am just me.

I am more then a dream
I am real!
I am just me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual