Cry Out

These words ecscape me
I can't hold on
I'm neutral free falling
Spinning for all its worth
I don't feel
I don't glisten
I don't want to do it anymore

My spirit is torn
Broken in two
All the decisions weighing on my small shoulders
Breaking the peace that was there
I don't know what to do
I can't tell it anymore
I'm so numb that I have to bleed
I want to feel the razor on my skin
Breaking my concentration
Slowly dying inside

I can't take the negative
I want the positive
Bending and molding me
Taking away my drive
Crying from deep in my soul
I want to bleed
I want to feel the light again

So many decisions 
So little time to feel
I don't know what to do
I feel the weight crashing down on me
Driving me to insanity
I can feel it edging closer
Reflecting my actions
Driving me to the brink
What should I do

I feel so alone
I'm dying inside
Bleeding out
Crying from my very soul
I can't take it anymore
I don't know what to do.....
I just don't.....
........................... *cries*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual