Vampire Love

I want you to make me scream your name over and over again
Taking me deep and popping my cherry inside deep

Make me chained to your disposition 
Make me beg and reach for your hair
Make me scratch your back as we scream our orgasm
Make me discover your body
Rising above me
Sending yours eyes deep and tongue searching

Make me want it
Make me take it all
Make me wet with your kisses
Take me
Make me
Break me

Just make me love you 
As you bite hard
Make the whip crack with lust
Make me want it
Make me beg for it
Oh yes make me cry
Make me moan your name to the heavens
Make it explode all over my chest
Oh yes make it worthless
Make it
Take it
Break it
I want it
Make me scream it all over!
Make it ripe and tear
Oh yes make it fuck me

Make me love it!
Make me your bottom
I submit to it
I submit to your whim
I submit your desires
I cheat death for it
I drink my blood for it
I prick my penis for it
I want your teeth
Make me
Oh yes vampire make me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual