Elder of Wands

Elder of Wands
Today I decided to do a quick drawing for myself and I asked my Triple Goddess Tarot Deck. What do you have for me today? I the Elder of Wands popped out (AKA King of Wands). And with this card it is the Elder sitting on her thrown, with the triple goddess symbol on the back of the chair. She is writing in her journal, with her scepter on her lap.

If this wasn't a HELLO. Then I don';t know what is! The king of wands is truly a big court card. She total embodies the fire of creativity. She's telling me to "you do you boo." I'm craving that innovation to do something different. To grow in ingenuity. She is telling me that I have all of this inside me and I should just let it all out.

I should just throw up some skittles and taste my own rainbow! I have the Will and Confidence. I just need to tap into it. I have been lax and lazy lately. I mean, don't get me wrong it's nice to just stop and not do something, but I also, need to get back into it. My spirit is craving me to do something.

I feel like I am on a good path right now and this will help me be that innovative person that I know I am. That person wants to come out in a blast of fire. I wanna dance around and be free! Throw up some twerk skills!

Also, this is like my favorite deck, just a side note. This deck has already told me that we will work together to grow! This just confirms it all. Thank you Triple Goddess Deck, you get me boo! Now let's make some Magick!


If you want to get this beautiful deck here is a link: Triple Goddess Tarot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual