Tarot Readers that Inspire Me: Part 2

Welcome to part 2! Now I will discuss the other tarot readers/content creators that have inspired me to continue down my path. These got me wanting to try my hand at spreads. Spreads are like little life stories. It can be a spread for love life, business, spiritual, just depends on what you are wanting out of the reading.

While I was watching Olivia's content creators that she loves, I came across Jessi Huntenburg. (Olivia's video is in the last post) Jessi is an awesome one that gets you involved! She has this engaging personality that just gets you out and doing something. She has a great positivity about her. The one video that got me wanting to learn more is below! This is the video that had me doing a spread and set me further on my course.


The next YouTuber I followed and have obsessed over is Adela Lavine. She is actually not a Tarot reader, but an intuitive and medium. I actually followed her before Olivia posted her content creator video. She did an interview with her in a later video. She inspired me to get more in tune with my own inner intuition. She is super funny, quirky, and intelligent. I love watching any video she uploads. She is a good one to help you follow your intuition and opening it up. She even does classes on opening your intuition. (I will link her website too) The video that inspired me is below. And the interview on Olivia's channel.

   


These are the ones that got me towards spreads. I am still not as comfortable reading for other people as of yet, but these are the people that are helping me towards that. The last post will give you some readers that I will absorb, just so I can learn ways to read. These are the ones that you can watch just so you can see how other readers do it so you can get some insight on how you want to do it. Hope these two inspire you to become more too. Blessed be!

Posted by: Sean Eblin
Copyright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual