Tarot Readers that Inspire Me: Part 3

Last, but not least, the daily tarot readers! This is part 3 and the last in our series for this month. These are general tarot readers that are on point! Watching these general tarot readings help you get in touch with tarot as a whole. This can help you improve your own readings, along with doing a daily tarot.

In tarot you will never stop learning. No matter how of a seasoned tarot reader you become, there is just soooo much knowledge. Never stop learning!

The first badass that I found was through Olivia and her name is Shonnetta from Shonnetta's divine tarot. She is PHENOMENAL! If I am having a bad day, I just tune in to a new video or re-watch the classics. She does several groups and tunes into that groups collective consciousness and uses spirit to provide that groups message. Some messages are not for you, but that one you needed might just be in there. She is super good! She even lists the cards she uses. That's actually how I found some of the cards I got! A fun video is below.


Next is the Tarot Priest, she is super fun too. I found her on shear randomness. One of her video's popped up in my feed and I clicked and never looked back! I joined her planet! (You will get that reference when you watch her video LOL) Her video is below.



Next is the Hardest Man In Tarot. He is super cool. I love watching his video's and he even does some live streams! I find that inspiring. Live and in the moment! A video of his is below. I found him through Olivia too! Thanks Olivia, you're the bomb!!



Last, but never least, is the Waymaker! I found Michael out of randomness too. I saw him on my feed while I was watching the Hardest Man in Tarot actually, and never looked back either! He is super intuitive too when it comes to group setting and I have gotten messages out of any of his readings. Like Shonnetta he can work it! And that's on PeriodT!



And that is that my folks! Some inspiring people that can help you towards your goals in not just your spiritual practice, but in tarot. Blessed be!!

Posted by: Sean Eblin
Copyright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual