The Witches Tarot Review

Okay story time! I had went on vacation to California to visit with family and we decided to sit on the couch and google metaphysical shops. And when I say we, I actually mean just me, but that is besides the point. We all still went! I found this shop called House of Intuition in Long Beach California. I mentioned it and a day or so later, we all piled in the rickety van and drove to the shop! It was a wonderful time. We even wound up at the beach just before sunset, and damn that was beautiful!!

But anyway, we made it to the shop. We walked in and it was a menagerie of crystals, books, incense, and anything else you want to imagine. It was a very hip place. It jived to it's own tune in the respect that it catered to tourists in general, not so much locals. It was a nice place don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't just go there again. I would just go for the tarot decks that they had. They had a bomb collection! But anything else? No, not so much. I would rather go to one that serves the local atmosphere like the one me and my husband went to in Las Vegas. More esoteric, spiritual supplies there. Now THAT was a bad ass shop!

This one was nice, but it did have a good selection on tarot and oracle decks. I, of course, stopped to drool over them. I was not sure which one I wanted, but I knew it would call if it was meant to be. My gaze roved over the selection and my eyes settled on a few, but one stood out. It was the Witches Tarot!

This is a super bad ass tarot. It was made by a witch for witches. This deck and guide book is super helpful in growing your Craft. It gives you a basic guide to each meaning of the cards, goes through symbols on the cards, and has a section for spells that you can have the deck help you with! I am SOOOO excited to try a few of those!

The deck is amazing. The art is phenomenal. It has a vibrancy, yet dark twist to it. Especially, the Shadow Side card that is in the deck. There was only a few changes and this one is a great one. This shows you that you don't need to fear. It may look like a dark scary card, but it calls you out on the fears that you have that holds you back. That is always a good thing. Facing your fears can make you grow as a human being.

I also love how the artist was able to bring the cards to life. You can sit there and just understand who this person is in the cards. The High Priestess is baller! She imbued's mystique and knowledge. She has so much intuition that she just shares it with you. She just vomits it all back at you. I love it! Plus her dress, BAM!

This is a deck that helps Witches for sure. I mean that's kind of like the title of the deck, but it is made with a care to a practicing witch, old or new. This deck can easily help you advance in the craft and in your own personal life. Tarot is definitely a love I plan to never give up.

This deck has several spreads you can do in the back of the guide book. Each spread suits the deck. You have the "original" daily card, and the three carded spreads, like past, present, and future; but, then she hits you with the Wheel of the Year spread, or the 4 elements spread. And she smashes you with the 7 card horseshoe spread. Have never heard of that one, but it suits the deck too. AND even more with the Triple Goddess spread, she will call you out!

At the back, back of the guide book she has put together some spells to use in accordance with the tarot. Like I mentioned above. I love how this deck was made specifically, not only for witchy guidance, but also to do magick with. Actual Magick! It lists the card or cards that you need for the spell, a suggested spell verse and accessories. I am in heaven! This is certainly the deck for the new witch or the old one that wants some new tricks. I had NO IDEA I could use tarot for other things then a reading. Tarot has this capacity to help you evolve, communicate with your higher self, and yet keep you grounded all at the same time. Truly amazing! I cannot wait to try out a spell with this deck!

Also, the Moon card is bad ass too. LOVE that one! I have linked below an unboxing and review, so you can see the cards.



Posted by: Sean Eblin
Copyright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual