Beginnings

Well here it is people my first installment of whatever I want to post! Hope you enjoy! So a small introduction is needed and well my name is Sean and I am a gay Witch. I'm pioneering my life right now and wherever it is needed, hence me being a War Witch! I have fought and won things in my life even the horrible decisions I have made as well, which I made amends for in any way possible. On this blog I intend to just write whatever I feel like! Like poems, short stories, and rants and raves if I have them and updates on spells and my path in the Craft as well. This being said if you do not wish to continue reading that is fine! But if you wish to continue following this blog then you are most welcome and blessed be to you! I do not want anyone to post nasty and mean things so if you do you will be deleted as soon as possible because this is a positive blog full of new beginnings and love itself! So do enjoy because here on out I will be posting some of my best and worst works, and I do ask to give constructive criticisms if they are not hostile or hurtful to other people I do not tolerate this at all thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual