Mind Fuck

Oh I love to mind fuck you.
Play with you
Be cruel and unusual
it is quite entertaining
Bringing forth the knowledge that you never knew was there
bleeding your thought waves dry
Oh yes I love to mind fuck you

Bringing out the worst features
bringing out the best
making them squeal like a pig
oh so cruel and unusual
oh yes I love to mind fuck you

Bring the heat
the passion
the aggression
the seduction
Bring it all out
oh yes I do love to mind fuck you

Bring you to your knees in begging for more and more
bringing out a scream with lash after lash
gaining momentum towards your orgasm
Oh yes yes yes!
More and more Id love to mind fuck you

Bring you down to your knees begging again and again
More and more
relentless in its mind course
Oh yes here I come to mind fuck you senseless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual