New Music that Screams to your Soul

So if you didn't know I have been on a journey of self discovery and new beginnings of self discovery! So in this long journey I have found that music speaks to me just as crystals do!

Music has its own language that can make you think, feel, and just plain have fun! New sounds and imagiges with some of those sounds can happen a bright new insight into yourself and your surroundings. I have found that music can be a most beautiful outlet.

So with this in mind I have also made some beautiful friends and one of these wonderful creatures went to what is called Fairecon; and at Fairecon there is a band called Faun. And thanks to him I have found this band. I knew of Faun and have heard of it of course but have never actually sat and listened to it, until now.

After hearing Faun, I was enraptured with them. The slow and fast tempos that go up and down, the wonderful macabre to their music that instills mysticism into my very soul makes it resonate with just sheer wonder and happiness. The beat is fun when they throw in throughout some upbeat dubstep type beats. So far the song I get into the most is called "Kali". It is rather long, but still fantastic. It takes you through a deep and dark story line, at lest for me inside my head anyway. I go through fields and forests, and dark swamps, searching for an answer or a new power, something that feels right.

Another band that I came across when searching for Faun songs, was a band called Abandoned Toys and "The Witch's Garden", it hits me with a cord and just brings out a power and dark passion inside of me that was always there. I love both these new bands and I strongly recommend listening to them! Especially if you are looking into some new age music, so beautiful that it speaks to you in volumes that leave you utterly speechless. My friend new what amazing songs to listen to glad I went searching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Spreads for Personal Growth

Raw

That One Dream Ritual